Monday, February 16, 2009

They Come And Go So Fast...


It was one of those Rare Rainy Romantic LA days.
Listening to Billie Holiday sing in between the raindrops at my window and on my roof.
Wishing I could have a cigarette.
Spending some time at my desk by the window...pretending to work.
The sun kept fanning across my windowsill, off and on, like a sheet on a clothesline.  
Finally I pulled out of my daydream and looked up and saw the "Love Child" of the Rain and Sun.  
Actually twins, if you look close.
I wanted to run to my roof to get a better view, but I knew better from experience.
Moments like these fade so quickly, and you can't always put them in a vault and stop time.
So I took just a few more frames and just sat there.
What a view.

2 comments:

  1. oh my god, david, you are a beautiful man. i love you already and i don't even know you. you are my photographer - i can feel it in my bones. when i can, i'm coming to la for a shoot. thank you for being so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that shoot of the building across from you is incredible. Make that into a poster and I'd put that sh*t up on my wall for sure! I love you, bro. Thanks for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete