Monday, February 16, 2009

Still The Most Beautiful City....





I went to Paris about two years ago.  I swapped a flat in Paris for Headshots in LA.  Best trade I ever made.  Stayed there a month.  Had the time of my life.  There is a photo of an older couple walking the streets below Montmartre.  I was on my way back to the apartment when I spotted them at a crosswalk.  They were so in love.  It was incredible.  So I followed them...for about ten minutes.  They walked like this the entire time.  I kept thinking maybe someday that will be me.  Two strangers allowed me to believe in love again.  Later that night I was craving something familiar, so I went to the movies.  I saw a film that was shot in LA...have to admit, it made me a little homesick.  However....it didn't exactly reinforce that hopeful feeling of being in love.  It was Fracture, with Anthony Hopkins and Ryan Gosling.  Ah well, I was still in Paris for another week.

1 comment:

  1. I love Paris! These photos are absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete